Check out a summary of the 2022 Pain Management Guidelines -
in a fun format to share with your team
Download the AAHA Pain Management Guidelines Toolkit to help your team do what only they can do: bring the guidelines to life in your practice.
Learn the signs of pain and ways to pain proof your home
Both acute and chronic pain show up differently in pets than they do in people, and even the most loving pet owner can miss subtle signs of pain. The veterinarians on your team aren’t the only ones who can help: every member of the veterinary team can help pain be detected earlier and managed better. Asking the right questions makes a big difference—and so does the approach we take in the exam room.
Take our quiz with your teammates to see how your pain perception measures up.
- The New Science of Osteoarthritis (OA) Pain: thenewscienceofoapain.com
- Anti-NGF mAb Offers Promising Novel Therapy for Osteoarthritis (OA): PromisingNovelTherapy.com
- Canine Osteoarthritis (OA) Pain: canineoapain.com
- Canine Osteoarthritis (OA) Pain Checklist – interactive, digital: dogoachecklist.com
- Feline Canine Osteoarthritis (OA) Pain: catoapain.com
- Technical Bulletin: Feline Osteoarthritis, a Common and Painful Disease: Diagnosis, Treatment, New Resources and Future Options: catoapain.com
- Feline Osteoarthritis (OA) Screening Tools: felineoascreening.com
- Feline Osteoarthritis (OA) Pain Checklist – interactive, digital: catoachecklist.com