Terms and conditions
1. Cancellation policy
- You may cancel your registration for a full refund until July 31, 2023.
- Cancellations from August 1 – August 31 will receive a 50% refund.
- All cancellations from September 1 onward will not be refunded.
- Hotel Cancellation: If you have booked a hotel room at the Grand Hyatt Manchester, please reference your hotel confirmation for any cancellation fees that may apply. AAHA is not liable for any personal hotel cancellations or no-show fees.
2. Code of conduct
The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) strives to conduct a professional, safe, and inclusive learning environment for all our guests. This includes and is not limited to attendees, speakers, volunteers, partners, staff, and service providers. All those in attendance must abide by this policy. AAHA has a zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment.
We reserve the right to act as deemed necessary including immediate removal from AAHA Con without warning or refund in response to any incidence of unacceptable behavior. AAHA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meetings.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
- Discrimination in any form
- Harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy), national origin, older age, disability, or genetic information. Including and not limited to:
- Verbal abuse towards ANY of our guests
- Challenging or attacking others
- Posting defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials
- Sharing copyright protected information or material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Comments or posting information that encourage or facilitate any agreement that impliedly leads to price fixing, boycott of another’s business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade are prohibited.
If you have witnessed any of the following behaviors, please report it right away to Amy Johnston or an Unbridled staff member at the registration desk.
We ensure that all parties involved in a harassment or discrimination complaint will be protected, and that any information shared will be kept confidential, unless required by law to be disclosed.
3. COVID policy
At AAHA, we're committed to keeping you safe and informed with key updates, advice, and recommendations for a safe conference experience. AAHA Con attendees will adhere to safety protocols and guidelines from the CDC as well as state and local public health requirements.