Activities and Community
This year more than ever, we’re grateful for the AAHA community. Connexity is not only a chance to learn alongside one another and share time together—it’s also a professional workshop for your most pressing challenges.
Sign up to be paired with a Connexion Group of like-minded peers to talk through problems, brainstorm solutions, and bounce ideas around. You
neverknow when another hospital’s experience could shed light on your own challenges and lead to an “ah-ha!” (or rather, AAHA!) moment.
As an AAHA member, you’re never alone. Maybe you need expert advice on small business concerns, human resources, or finances. Or maybe you’re facing a situation that another AAHA-member hospital has been through before. Whether you seek professional expertise or personal insight, you’ll find it at Connexity.
Sign up to be paired with a Connexion Group of like-minded peers to talk through problems, brainstorm solutions, and bounce ideas around. You never know when another hospital’s experience could shed light on your own challenges and lead to an “ah-ha!” (or rather, AAHA!) moment.
“Check out” experts for 15-minute one-on-one consultations about the specific problems faced by your practice.
Thursday, October 1 12:30−1:30 p.m.
Friday, October 2 12:15−1:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 3 12:15−1:30 p.m.
Care for yourself with this year's activities.
- Puppy yoga* sponsored by CareCredit
- Shelter dog walk* sponsored by Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.
- Zen Zone sponsored by Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.: find your Zen with massage chairs, guided meditation, and more!
- The Kilt Run sponsored by Veterinary Management Groups (VMG): more like a leisurely jog, with or without kilts!
- Step challenge
- Offsite adventure at the Denver Zoo
*AAHA will make a donation to the local animal shelter the dogs at these events come from.
- Shop the Connexity bookstore.
- Get accreditation and other questions answered by a practice consultant at AAHA Central.
- Visit with sponsors to get passport stamps for your chance to win $500 for yourself—and $500 for charity!
- Spread the love and celebrate your fellow AAHA-accredited practices at the awards breakfast.