connect with us at vmx and wvc
- Play the AAHA Matching Game to win a prize!
- Get tips on preparing for your next accreditation evaluation from an in-booth practice consultant.
- Learn how you can take advantage of all the benefits that come with your AAHA membership.
- Have your blueprints reviewed by an AAHA team member.
- Get details on how to apply an AAHA standard to your practice.
- Learn the best practices for safely managing controlled substances.
- Save 15% on AAHA Press products, including the brand new edition of Compensation and Benefits (available in January).
We can't wait to see you January 18-22 in Orlando at VMX booth #1426, and February 16-19 in Las Vegas at WVC booth #3908.
Have something you’d like to discuss in-depth with an AAHA practice consultant? Email us at [email protected] to request an appointment time at either show.
VMX special event
Are you a mom attending VMX? Join us for Moms with a DVM! Sponsored by AAHA, this year’s theme is 80’s Mom Prom (don’t worry—gowns and big hair are optional). A fun evening of dinner, dancing, and a cash bar kicks off at 6:00p.m. on Sunday, January 19, at the Hyatt Hotel on Plaza International in Ballroom K.
[email protected] sessions
2020 AAHA Anesthesia and Monitoring Guidelines for Dogs and Cats Symposium
Sunday, February 16, 9:00–11:50a.m.
Learning facilitators: Tamara Grubb and Jennifer Sager
The objective of the 2020 AAHA Anesthesia and Monitoring Guidelines for Dogs and Cats is to make the anesthesia period as safe as possible for dogs and cats. Join us at this three-part symposium to develop a practical plan for delivering a continuum of anesthesia care before, during, and after the anesthetic procedure.
Practice Culture Symposium
Tuesday, February 18, 8:00–11:25a.m.
Learning facilitator: Randy Hall
Sponsored by Merck Animal Health
Your culture is largely responsible for both the level of success of your practice and the level of stress associated with working there. These three culture sessions will explore the process of creating a thriving, balanced, enjoyable, and successful practice by shifting the culture to one that creates the best future for your hospital.
2019 AAHA Canine Life Stage Guidelines Symposium
Tuesday, February 18, 11:35a.m.–3:50p.m.
Learning facilitators: Jesse Grady and Jinelle Webb
Sponsored by CareCredit
This three-part symposium will highlight the information provided in each section of the 2019 AAHA Canine Life Stage Guidelines. You’ll walk away with the framework needed to effectively implement the guideline recommendations into your practice, with the goal of improving health and longevity in your clients’ canine pets.
Get more details on [email protected] sessions here.