Pain management just got less painful
Pain management is a cornerstone of veterinary clinical practices. Swiftly and effectively addressing pain is not only a professional obligation, it's also essential to successful outcomes and the nurturing of veterinarian-client-pet relationships.
The all-new 2022 AAHA Pain Management Guidelines for Dogs and Cats provides a team-based approach to the assessment and management of acute and chronic pain in canine and feline patients.
Get the guidelines now!
These guidelines help veterinarians and veterinary team members:
- Confidently and accurately create reproducible pain assessment in cats and dogs
- Develop an initial therapy plan with guidance on reassessing and adjusting the plan as needed
- Discuss pain management as a therapeutic continuum consisting of assessment, treatment, reassessment, and plan revision
Fill out the form to access the 2022 AAHA Pain Management Guidelines for Dogs and Cats to ensure you and your team provide the best quality of care.
About the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA):
Since 1933, the American Animal Hospital Association has been the only organization to accredit veterinary hospitals throughout the United States and Canada based on standards directly correlated to high-quality medicine and compassionate care. Accreditation in veterinary medicine is voluntary. The AAHA-accredited logo is the best way to know a practice has been evaluated by a third party.
Did you know?
AAHA-accredited practices attract more clients, and have more loyal, engaged customers.1
AAHA-accredited practices earn 34% more revenue than nonmember practices.2
AAHA members also receive:
- sample protocols,
- ongoing support from a dedicated practice consultant,
- free practice marketing toolbox,
- free subscription to Trends® magazine,
- free subscription to JAAHA®, our bimonthly medical journal,
- rebates and savings through AAHA Advantage®,
- and so much more!
1 “Practice Analysis Report,” VetSuccess, 2019
2 Financial and Productivity Pulsepoints, 10th Edition, Lakewood, CO: AAHA Press