Join your peers on the AAHA Community
An online gathering place just for AAHA members
The AAHA Community allows you to:
- Bring your most challenging problems to the Member Forum for advice from your peers and offer your expertise to others by posting messages and polls.
- Download helpful materials provided by fellow AAHA members and staff; share documents you’ve created that would benefit your peers.
- Stay current on topics like the AAHA Standards of Accreditation, AAHA evaluation tips, staffing, and much more.
- Share and find newsworthy content, feedback, and deep discussions.
- Complete your profile and connect with other AAHA members in the Directory.
LOGIN TO the AAHA COMMUNITY Here
Take a tour of the AAHA Community
If you are unable to access the AAHA Community, please check your aaha.org account here to ensure your contact details are correct.
Still having trouble? Email [email protected]
Generously supported by
AAHA Community—Practice Manager Group
Learn more about the AAHA Community Sponsors
RSVP and Attend AAHA Community Events
Post Your Questions to the AAHA Community
AAHA Community FAQs
Why did AAHA launch the online community?
AAHA launched the AAHA Community based on high interest from members in having a private online platform that is separate from social media. Unlike Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social platforms, the AAHA Community is owned and operated by the association, meaning your data stays with AAHA and isn’t sold to third parties.
This means that AAHA can better monitor and uphold a Community Code of Conduct, and we have more oversight of the functionality, as well as how our members’ data is being collected and used.
Who should I contact for technical support?
Email [email protected] for problems accessing the AAHA Community or for any technical issues with the platform. To update your contact information, email [email protected].
Who can access the AAHA Community?
Anyone with an active AAHA membership can use their AAHA username and password to log in at https://community.aaha.org.
How do I reset my AAHA Community password?
Go to the login page at https://www.aaha.org and click “Forgot your password?” to reset it. This will be the same email and password you use to log in to the AAHA Community. Watch this video as a guide on how to update your contact information.