Practice Management Community
You’ve got the data from the NEXUS Experience™. Now it’s time to do something with it.
The NEXUS Experience™ is a promise extended to your team that your organization will use their feedback to build a better place to work. The Practice Management Community provides the ongoing support you need to get there.
Now that you know what your practice’s most pressing issues are, it’s time to tackle them. This exclusive online community offers ongoing support through educational resources and interactive tools such as the Agenda Builder™, which can help you plan staff meetings customized to the needs of your unique culture—meetings that team members will actually want to attend.
Guide your team’s progress with tools and resources, including:
- A unique “drip learning” system: Culture transformation doesn’t happen overnight. Allow tips, tricks, and best practices to “drip” into your current practice culture through practical monthly posts from The Coffman Organization and AAHA.
- Educational resources: Knowing what disengagement looks like can help you see beyond the symptoms toward solutions. In-depth explanations of each NEXUS Experience™ survey question can help you understand what your team needs to succeed.
- Leadership tools: Leaders can’t build a culture for people—they must build a culture with people. Interactive tools like the Agenda Builder™ can help managers create outlines for staff or one-on-one meetings customized to the needs of your unique culture.
- Peer-to-peer discussion: How do you handle conflict between the “front” and the “back”? What would you do if your superstar technician threatens to put in her notice? How would you help a struggling colleague? Connect with and learn from program participants like you who are facing similar challenges in an open forum.
Why should I join?
- Allows each team member to see their own role in creating a positive culture through partnership and teamwork
- Equips managers with the information they need to assess the effectiveness of their hospital culture today
- Prepares the team to take ownership of the culture needed to rise above the everyday challenges of practice
AAHA's Culture Initiative is supported through a generous educational grant from Merck Animal Health.