AAHA's Culture Initiative
AAHA's Culture Initiative provides veterinary practices with tools and resources to foster individual wellbeing and optimal, healthy practice cultures. Through this initiative, AAHA aims to improve veterinary practices and the lives of veterinary healthcare professionals, which will serve to strengthen the human-animal bond through improved patient care and client satisfaction.
Not sure where to start?
AAHA members can schedule an appointment with an AAHA practice consultant for a review of wellbeing issues specific to the profession. You'll also receive recommendations on how to get started on improving your practice culture. This opportunity is RACE-approved and includes lunch for your team!
Email [email protected] for more information and scheduling.
Healthy culture, happy team
The benefits of a healthy practice culture
- Decreased employee turnover
- Engaged team members
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Increased staff productivity
- Improved patient care and client satisfaction
- Improved engagement, processes, and communication
- Improved individual wellbeing
- Improved practice reputation
AAHA's Culture Initiative is supported through a generous educational grant from Merck Animal Health.