Timelines have proven successful for many of our members when preparing for the onsite evaluations. It helps keep the team focused, involved, and moving forward in the process.
This should include regularly scheduled meetings with everyone involved in the process.
Setting aside time for regular meetings helps measure progress.
Factors to consider when creating a timeline for your practice:
• Form teams and assign team leaders
• Delegate sections to appropriate team members
• Schedule regular meetings which may include deadlines for specific tasks
• Focus on sections that may need extra time
• Enter answers in the online evaluation tool to see point totals