Preventive healthcare certificate program now available
Preventive healthcare is a win-win-win for clients, patients, and practices. And now, there’s a free certificate program to help your practice implement one.
Partners for Healthy Pets (PHP), an alliance of 100+ veterinary associations, veterinary colleges, and animal health companies focused on preventive healthcare led by AAHA and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), is now offering a free, online preventive healthcare certificate program.
The program includes 12, 1-hour modules, and provides tools and resources to help your practice launch a preventive healthcare program.
Some of the highlights from the course include:
- A survey to identify your clients’ preventive healthcare needs
- Preventive healthcare guidelines from AAHA/AVMA, AAHA, and AAFP
- Preventive healthcare monthly payment plan suggestions for clients
- Internet marketing and social media how-tos
- Communicating the value of preventive healthcare to your clients
- Setting up a feline friendly practice
You can learn more or register for the free course by visiting the PHP website.
Photo credit: © iStock/megaflopp