Submit your photos for the 2018 AAHA Press Catalog
AAHA is getting our 2018 Press Catalog ready, and we need your help! We’d like to show the products featured in the catalog being used by you and your team in your hospital!
Get creative! We’d love to see photos of your team in action. Here’s a list to give you some guidance for feature product photos:
- Veterinary team consulting and/or reading one of our books, with the book cover showing
- Veterinary staff doing an activity related to one of our books or products (for example, performing an ultrasound or dental prophylaxis), with that book or product shown somewhere prominently in the photo
- Veterinary staff using forms and/or stickers
- Veterinary staff using the Controlled Substance Logs
- Veterinary staff filling out Secondary Container labels and looking at the “Veterinary Hazardous Materials Identification” poster for guidance
- Client reading a pet health or pet behavior brochure in the hospital (or outside the hospital at home)
- Veterinary team members talking/supporting one another
- Veterinary staff reading Trends, JAAHA, or NEWStat, perhaps in a break room
Bonus! The most creative photo showing show off your practice using our Press products will win the entire 80 Tips series of books (Be a Champion: 80 Tips to Work Smarter, Save Money, and Show the Love to Clients and Pets; Fear Free: 80 Tips to Reduce Your Patients' Fear, Anxiety, and Stress; and the forthcoming Truths from Trends: 80 Tips for Better Communication, Happier Clients, and a Healthier Culture).
The deadline for all submissions is SEPTEMBER 21.
Specifications for any photos being submitted:
- Photos must be from accredited practices only
- Photos should show “best practices”—that is, they should not show anything that might appear to violate any AAHA standards
- All photos must be accompanied by a fully filled-out and signed release form allowing AAHA to publish the photos taken by the photographer and showing any people featured in the photos
- We will print your practice’s name, your city, and the date your practice was accredited with the photo credits
- Please save all photos at the largest size possible
- Photos and accompanying releases should be emailed (at “actual size”) to [email protected] with “My photos” in the subject line, or they can be uploaded to aaha.org/upload with “My photos” typed in the message area