Get high-quality veterinary education on demand from VetFolio
Check out our guide to the latest CE offerings now available on VetFolio.
- Texas A&M Dentistry Package Brought to you by Texas A&M University’s College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, this premium content package covers dental extractions, nerve blocks, and case studies and provides five hours of CE.
- Brachycephalic Airway Surgery with Everyday Instruments Help your patients breathe easy. This session focuses on surgery for uncomplicated brachycephalic airway syndrome.
- Student and Recent Grad Resource Center Gain access to case studies, financial planning tips, career development resources, and much more.
- Animal Hospice and Palliative Care Certificate Program Provide better, more compassionate care at the end of life. Open to all members of the veterinary team, this six-module course is dedicated to improving animal hospice, palliative care, and the euthanasia experience for patients, clients, and the healthcare team.
- AAHA Parasite Counselor Program Build a team of parasite prevention experts. This four-module course provides training on fleas, ticks, heartworms, and intestinal parasites, as well as counseling on enhancing communication and overcoming compliance barriers with pet owners.
- Microchipping and Scanning Companion Animals Help your team reunite lost pets with their rightful owners. This seven-module course provides an overview of microchip implantation and scanning procedures, standards and equipment, databases and registration, the reunification process, and more.
Start racking up those CE credits. Find these courses and much more at vetfolio.com
If your practice is AAHA accredited, your team has free access. Your account has already been set up—you just need to log in. Start using your free VetFolio membership today at aaha.org/vetfolio