Going to VMX? Reserve your seat for free state of the profession seminar
If you’re heading to VMX, sign up now for a seat at the 2020 Industry Insight and State of the Veterinary Profession seminar, an exclusive presentation featuring the latest trends and forecasts.
Registration is free but seating is limited to 300 people, so reserve your spot now.
The presentation is January 21 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. at the Orange County Convention Center South Building, room S230 G/H.
Today’s Veterinary Business is partnering with Animalytix and the United Veterinary Services Association to bring together leading experts in the fields of veterinary economics, animal health market intelligence, and pet owner and consumer insights.
During the session, attendees will:
- Explore the impact of changing consumer demands on sourcing decisions for veterinary care and pet nutrition
- Analyze the critical factors underpinning the current veterinary workforce supply issues
- Review key trends and insights impacting veterinary practices in 2019 and the implications for 2020 and beyond
- David Sprinkle, MBA, publisher and research director at Packaged Facts
- Michael Dicks, PhD, chief data human at Erupt LLC and former director of veterinary economics for the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Chris Ragland, chief executive officer of Animalytix
See you in Orlando!
Photo credit: © iStock/SDI Productions