Membership Types: Individual
The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) simplifies your journey towards veterinary excellence. Though most veterinary practices join as accredited organizations,
- relief veterinarians,
- mobile veterinarians,
- practice managers,
- practice owners,
- veterinary technicians,
- students, and
can opt to join AAHA as an individual. Many who do later undertake the journey to accredit their practices.
The benefits of individual membership can help you:
- Solve vexing practice management issues and keep your clinical knowledge current with AAHA's leading publications
- Ensure you’re using best practices in both clinical and hospital management operations through our proven guidelines
- Maintain your credentials and licensure with online continuing education
- Save money through vetted vendors on the products and services you need with members-only savings programs
- Enjoy the built-in support system of your AAHA team and over 50,000 like-minded individuals who are there when you need them in the online AAHA Community.
Students in veterinary technician programs and veterinary programs are eligible for a complimentary membership while you’re taking classes.
- Access AAHA Guidelines to see clinical protocols and recommended evidence-guided practices
- Free subscriptions to AAHA’s journal, JAAHA® and practice management magazine, Trends® magazine
- And more. Explore the full list of individual member benefits.
Join AAHA today as an individual member.