Member Benefits: Guidance and Support
AAHA members receive many benefits, including guidance and support on clinical and non-clinical topics. Below are some of these benefits.
- Ongoing support from your dedicated accreditation specialist and practice consultant, throughout the accreditation process and beyond. All AAHA accreditation specialists and practice consultants are credentialed and have real-world veterinary practice experience.*
- Peer-to-peer support through the private online AAHA Community – ask questions, get advice, and be inspired
- Enhanced teambuilding arising through the accreditation evaluation process*
- New AAHA guidelines published annually and updated every 5 years
- Early access to AAHA’s newest guidelines, including implementation tools and webinars*
- Access to the AAHA Standards of Accreditation, a continually updated resource to hold your practice to a higher standard*
*This benefit is for AAHA-accredited or pre-accredited members only
Use the links below or to the left to view your other member benefits:
View our short video to hear the reasons why members pursue accreditation.
“If we understood how much we get out of the accreditation process as opposed to what it takes us to become accredited, we’d do it every month.”
Chuck Keiser, DVM
Previous owner of three accredited hospitals
Founding member of the North American Business Association