The premier business and practice management magazine for veterinary professionals, Trends magazine offers big-picture perspectives and proven strategies that all members of your practice team can use to enhance patient care and operate your practice more effectively and profitably.
Published monthly, Trends offers straight-forward, real-world strategies, best business management practices, protocols, tips, and techniques, along with overviews of articles published in JAAHA and in-depth analysis and discussion of industry trends that may affect your practice.
Trends magazine brings timely, hands-on, real-life perspectives on the art and business of companion-animal veterinary practice to all members of the practice team.
Reread your favorite issues or catch up on the latest via the Trends digital edition!
In this issue:
- Veterinarians who pursued careers outside of the hospital
- Social media and suicide prevention: Not One More Vet
- How to expand payment options for clients
- Spotlight on telehealth and connected care
- Chronic pain management for Ranger the cat