JAAHA, Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association
JAAHA, Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association is AAHA's peer-reviewed, bimonthly, scientific journal.
The purpose of the JAAHA is to publish relevant, original, timely scientific and technical information pertaining to the practice of small animal medicine and surgery.
Please note that JAAHA articles are only available to subscribers of JAAHA.
|Subscribe||Submit an article|
JAAHA website log in
The new website for the Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association is live!
Access your new and improved JAAHA account by resetting your password below. A reset email will be sent to your inbox (pssst—check your spam folder as well!).
Once your password has been updated, you can log in to the new JAAHA site. Click below to access the JAAHA homepage, select the “sign in” button in the righthand corner, and sign in with your email and new password.
Once logged in, you’ll have access to:
- Improved mobile responsiveness
- Optional split-screen reading
- Curated articles based on your preferences
- Saved searches, alerts, and notifications
Please note that you will need to re-create your saved searches, alerts, and notifications, as personal data was not migrated from the previous journal site.
For instructions on how to set up your profile and benefit from these features, visit the JAAHA user guide!
In this issue:
- Owner Perceptions of Long-Term Systemic Use of Subcutaneous Administration of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan
- Congenital Urethrovaginal Fistula with Blind-Ending Vagina in a Female Pseudohermaphrodite Dog with Urinary Incontinence
- Fatal Complications of Nasogastric Tube Misplacement in Two Dogs
- Subcutaneous Taenia crassiceps Cysticercosis Mass Excision from an 11-Year-Old Mixed-Breed Dog
- And more!