Improve communication through coaching
Want to enhance communication throughout your practice? It starts with being a good coach. Take the first step toward optimizing your team’s performance at the Frank™ Communication Coaching Skills Workshop, November 10–12 in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Led by veterinary communication experts, this laboratory-based, experiential program provides a unique opportunity to practice communication coaching skills, interview simulated clients, and receive immediate peer feedback supported by video recording.
Participants of this 14-hour workshop will earn 14.5 RACE-approved CE credits and learn:
- How to use a structured and step-wise coaching process
- Facilitation skills that balance challenging and supporting the veterinary team
- Skills for providing effective and constructive feedback
- How to overcome common coaching challenges
- Clinical communication skills to model for the veterinary team
The cost for the program is $1,775.00, including all course materials and digital video, as well as breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refreshment breaks. Prerequisites include previously attending workshops in the Frank Communication Series (Frank™ 1.0 and 2.0) or another communication workshop, or formal facilitation skills or teaching experience.
Registration is now open. Learn more at cvmbs.colostate.edu.