Preventive care is key in this online certification program
Preventive care is key! That’s why this Preventive Healthcare Certification Program is designed to give you the tools and resources you need to communicate the value and benefit of preventive care to your clients.
Partners for Healthy Pets (PHP), an alliance of 100+ veterinary associations, veterinary colleges, and animal health companies focused on preventive care led by AAHA and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), is providing a free certification program to improve the overall quality of preventive healthcare you provide your patients.
The program consists of 10 modules that can be taken on your own time and cover a variety of tools and topics surrounding preventive care.
The learning units are as follows:
- Unit 1: The Opportunity Survey
- Unit 2: Preventive Healthcare Guideline Implementation – Part 1
- Unit 3: Preventive Healthcare Guideline Implementation – Part 2
- Unit 4: Monthly Payment Preventive Healthcare Plans
- Unit 5: Internet Marketing and Social Media – Part 1
- Unit 6: Internet Marketing and Social Media – Part 2
- Unit 7: Communication Skills
- Unit 8: Feline-Friendly Practice
- Unit 9: Feline-Friendly Guidelines
- Unit 10: Helpful Resources at Your Fingertips
Upon completing the program, you’ll be able to download a certificate of completion and better communicate the importance of preventive care to your clients.
Take advantage of this free certification program to build on your skills and the resources available to provide better care for your clients and patients.
Photo credit: © iStock/Wavebreakmedia