AAHA Con trivia #5: Who am I?
Caitlin DeWilde, DVM
Session 1: AI’s Place in Vet Med Marketing
Artificial intelligence (AI) and tools like ChatGPT are transforming the way many small businesses and marketers alike approach marketing.
In this lecture, we will explore the pros and cons of using AI in vet med marketing and practical ways that veterinary clinics can leverage AI and tools like ChatGPT to create more personalized and efficient marketing campaigns.
- Identify the potential benefits and drawbacks of using AI in veterinary medicine marketing.
- Describe practical applications of AI and ChatGPT in veterinary clinic marketing, such as chatbots, personalized emails, custom design, and social media marketing.
- Learn how you can implement AI at a beginner or an advanced level– and how to decide if it’s right for your practice.
Session 2: Practical Marketing Workflows
Marketing can be a daunting task for any practice, but with the right workflows in place, it doesn't have to be. In this lecture, we will explore practical workflows that can help you save time and effort while improving your marketing effectiveness.
We will cover topics such as working with patient and team photos, developing a content strategy, managing social media channels, handling online reviews, effective email marketing, and more.
You'll learn how to create a cohesive marketing plan and execute it efficiently to achieve your business goals. Leave with actionable tips and solutions to your practice’s marketing roadblocks.
- Identify top vet med marketing roadblocks and inefficiencies and see real-life examples of workflows that work.
- Learn how to create a workflow, introduce it to practice leaders and team, and get the whole team on board.
- Learn techy tools that make SOPs and checklists for your new workflows a breeze, plus tools to improve efficiency, organization, and marketing effectiveness.
Session 3: 20 Essential Posts
With more social media channels and often less staff and time, it can be hard to know what to post and where to keep your practice’s social media and online presence healthy and effective.
Make sure the posts you’re making are worth your time and energy and help facilitate your practice’s goals–whether that’s client education, differentiation from the competition, driving business or client behaviors.
- Learn the 20 essential posts that every veterinary practice should be using with examples from around the world and across social media channels and media types.
- Analyze resources to help fill your social media and online calendar efficiently and effectively.
- Assess the platforms you could/should be using, when and how to post, and how to make these posts work for you.
- Learn what posts to recycle, and what posts every clinic should have in drafts ready to be deployed.
Nerd alert! Dig deeper
- Central Line: The AAHA Podcast, Episode 2: “Beating the Bad Review Blues”
Register at aaha.org/aahacon!