Free Web Conference
A Lifelong Friendship Between Cats, Their People, and Your Practice: Leveraging the 2021 AAHA/AAFP Feline Life Stage Guidelines
Friends attend to each other’s needs, commiserate, and help each other face adversity. They often check-in and bring up any notice of changes, even when not asked. Join us for this free webinar and begin to use the 2021 AAHA/AAFP Feline Life Stage Guidelines to strengthen the friendships among your clients, team, and feline patients that lead to the highest quality care.
- Get cat-friendly tips for your practice and pet owners
- Know what changes and trends to watch for in regular checkups and lab testing
- Access resources and home setup for cat owners
- Foster a continued partnership with cat owners by empathizing with concerns and frustrations
- Raise awareness of end-of-life stage considerations
This free webinar has been RACE-approved for one (1.0) credit hour for veterinarians and veterinary technicians via noninteractive distance delivery.
AAHA members can access through AAHA Learning.
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc., CareCredit, Dechra Veterinary Products, Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc., IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., Merck Animal Health, and Zoetis Petcare supported the development of the 2021 AAHA/AAFP Feline Life Stage Guidelines and resources through an educational grant to AAHA